- The effect of Drumstick extracts resembles that of Adrenalin and Ephedrine and that it inhibits the growth of molds and fungi.
- Inside the farm the highest canopy should be that of Moringa (Drumstick tree) which has tiny leaves and allows the sunlight to filter through it to the next layer which is of citrus trees.
DRUMSTICK & NEURONS
Drumstick resembles Neurons. So it is good for nervous weakness.
DRUMSTICK NOT FLOWERING
Sometimes, Drumstick trees never flower but go on sprouting leaves only. At that time, select 2 or 3 big roots which go around it, remove the soil, remove the bark of the roots a little, stuff a teaspoonful of Asafoetida powder inside them, paste the bark piece back again, cover with the same soil. Within 15 days, the trees start flowering.
This tree does not need much maintenance as It needs a lot of sunlight.
CROPS TO BE PLANTED WITH PAPAYA
- Drumstick and Plantains can be planted with Papaya. Plant a Banana or Drumstick between two Papaya saplings. Remaining areas can be used to plant Chendumalli (Tamil), Corn, Agase and vegetables.
- Dip the roots of these saplings in Beejamritha liquid and sow. Drumstick, Rose, Pomegranate and Grapes can be prepared in the same way.
- Tomatoes can be grown well under the shade of Drumstick trees.
The seed kernels of Moring aoleifera contain significant quantities of water-soluble proteins. When the crushed seeds are added to raw water, they are said to purify the water.
PLANTS THAT GROW IN DRY LANDS – VRIKSHAYURVEDA
Drumstick, Bilva, EzhilaiPaalai, Vitex Negundo, Ashoka, Sweet Potato, Black Banyan, Magizham (Tamil), 0Neem and Teak grow even in dry lands.
- Companion crops or mixed crops are the crops grown generally to avoid diseases and pest attacking the main crop. The companion crops attract the pests that attack the main crop, in turn maintaining the quality and quantity of yield. This helps in reducing the man power and extra costs incurred on pesticides or insecticides.
- Mango and Drumstick can be grown together for this purpose.
- India’s ancient tradition of Ayurveda says, the leaves of the Moringa tree prevents 300 diseases and modern science and researchers confirm the basic idea.
- The pods and leaves of Moringa can practically wipe out the Mal-nutrition on our planet.