Generally, greens are summer crops. But Fenugreek and Coriander grow well even in rainy season. They grow throughout the year. Water should not stagnate for this plant.
Earlier days, this plant was fed to cattle.
It is better to use sprinklers for watering greens.
- Grind Fenugreek leaves with milk and Turmeric and apply on face. It removes blackheads and makes face glow.
It is anti aging and so it removes winkles in skin.
- Seeds can be boiled with water and taken as a cough syrup which soothes.
- It is a Kalpa herb. It is good for indigestion, gas, wheezing, heat, bleeding, anus itching, diabetes,
weakness due to poisons and skin diseases.
- IT SHOULD BE COOKED WITH DALS, PEPPER AND LEMON SHOULD BE ADDED AFTER COOKING AND NEVER WITH CHILLIES AND TAMARIND. Only then it is effective.
- Fenugreek seeds should be kept in mouth and chewed gradually. It strengthens the body, kills germs, increases taste.
- It expels old stools.