- Take some tender leaves of Tamarind tree. Dry them in shade after cleaning. Take required quantity of Red chillies, 2 tsp. of Urad dal, 2 tsp. of Bengal dal, 2 tsp. Gingilly, a pinch of Fenugreek and a little Asafoetida. Roast all these items in a little oil in a pan, add Tamarind leaves and salt. Powder everything. Store in a glass bottle. Eat whenever nausea affects.
- Chew a piece of Tamarind with some salt and Pepper.
- Mix a tsp. of Cummin seeds powder with Lime juice and drink.
- Don’t eat Pineapple and Papaya in the first trimester.
- Half a teaspoon of powdered Cummin seeds, mixed in a teaspoon of Tamarind pulp and honey is a valuable remedy for morning sickness. It should be licked before breakfast.
- Powder of Laaja (Puffed rice) with honey can be given, as it is the best among anti-emetics.
- Boil a glass of Barley in 3 glasses of water. Add salt and Lemon juice. Drink it.
- Mix 4g. Dhania and 12 g. sugar. Add rice washed water and drink.
Nausea in Pregnancy