Skip to content
Natural Remedies for Angina Pectoris
- Take Bel pulp(leave the seed) with fresh cream.
- Drink Bel leaves juice with honey or cow’s ghee.
- Ripe Papaya is a must as breakfast or in the evening but not at night.
- Take Papaya leaves (shade dried) about 5 to 10 gm. Put them in a cupful of heated water and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Strain and drink. It decreases the high pulse rate.
- Pomegranate juice.
- Wheat grass juice.
- Acupressure on both the feet daily for 5 minutes.
- Nadi Shodhana Pranayama in the ratio of 1:2 will be beneficial.
- Boil about 5 Hibiscus flowers in half a liter of water. Reduce it to half the quantity. Filter, add sugar and drink. Cow milk can be added to this. Take this twice a day till the problem is cured.