Ways to improve your Eyesight
WASHING THE EYES
Take water in hand and splash it first in the left eye. Repeat in the right eye. Continue till you have splashed water in both the eyes 9 times each, making a total of 18 splashes. The 19th and the last splash is to be given in the middle of the forehead (The location of the 3rd eye). When water is splashed into the open eye, blood rushes to it. As you splash water alternately, the blood also rushes alternately to each eye, thus enhancing circulation of blood and this in turn benefits the eyes.
Pliny felt that the Emerald was the singular most delightful gem for the eyes to behold. He stated that when one’s eyes became fatigued, just looking at an Emerald would relieve them.
Ways to improve your Eyesight
Here are few tips to improve eyesight naturally:-
- Look at the green Neem tree for half an hour both in the mornings and evenings for 40 days continuously.
- Wash the eyes with alum soaked water.
- The chemicals Lutein and Indoles are in Green colored vegetables. They help in good eyesight. Green leaves, Green Apple, Green Beans, Green Grapes, Green Lemon and Bottle gourd come under this category.
- Eat plenty of Palak (Spinach).
- Eat red colored Bananas daily for 21 days.
- Almonds – ¼ kg; Poppy seeds -100 g; White Pepper – 50 g; Sugar – 100 g; Soak Almonds in water for a few hours and Peel them. Roast Almonds and Poppy seeds. Mix everything and Grind. Take 1 tsp. of the powder in the morning on empty stomach followed by a cup of milk.
- Take German Turnip (Knol-khol).
- Take 2 Dates and a glass of Cow milk after dinner at night.
- Take plenty of Tomatoes with other items.
- Drumstick has Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, Iron and Calcium in plenty. So if the leaves are cooked and drunk as soup at least twice a week, it improves eyesight and increases haemoglobin content in the blood. For Vitamin A deficiency, grind Drumstick leaves and extract the juice to drink or add to dals or soups. Coriander leaves are an extremely rich source of Vitamin A.
- Cook Turkey berry (Sundekai) and eat. It has plenty of Vitamin A.
- Cook Moong dal with jaggery and Cardamom and eat daily for about a year.
- Mix a cup of Mango pulp with a cup of milk. Add honey and take once a day for 48 days. It improves memory, audition and vision.
- Boil Thumbai (Thumbe) flowers in a cup of water and reduce half. Add a teaspoon of honey and drink thrice a day for a few days.
- Give pressure treatment around the eyes 2 or 3 minutes on each eye thrice a day. Pressure is to be given on the bones around the eyes and not on the eye ball.
- Take plenty of Tomatoes and Strawberries. They have Lycopene which prevents breast cancer. Anthocyonins in Strawberries strengthen the eye nerves.
- A sliced Carrot looks like the human eye. The pupil, iris and radiating lines look just like the human eye and science now shows carrots greatly enhance blood flow to and function of the eyes.
- Tie Cassia Fistula (Sarakkondrai in Tamil) leaves on eyelids while sleeping at night. Do this for 5 days.
- Grind Alternanthera sessilis (Ponnanganni leaves) into a fine paste and spread it on a water filled mud pot at night. Tie it over the eyes the next day.
- Cut Bottle Gourd (Lauki) into thin slices. Place one after another over the eyelids of closed eyes. It will give relief in pain.
- Boil 2 handfuls of Tamarind leaves with 2 liters of cow milk. When it thickens, pour on a thin cloth and give fomentation on eyes.
- Palming and Tratak should be practiced.
- KANNAPPAR’S OIL: Take 30 g of Durva grass (Garike hullu) the whole plant, 20 g of Pepper and 25 g of Cumin seeds. Cut the grass into tiny pieces. Tie them loose in a cloth. Put it into a wide mouthed mud pot. Pour 500 g of pure Gingelly oil into the pot. Tie the mouth with a thin white cloth. Keep it in the sunlight for 48 days. Stir it once daily. Then, apply this oil all over the head. NEVER instill it into the eyes.
COSMIC RAYS’ TREATMENT FOR EYE PAIN
Dr. Wilhelm Reich, a disciple of Dr. Sigmund Froid, found out the Orgone Energy. Take a PVC pipe of 3 inches diameter. Cut 3 or 4 inches length. Wrap it with a pure silk cloth or surgical cotton and tie with a thread. See through this some object for 10 minutes with one eye, closing the other. This is like seeing through a Telescope. The redness of eyes and pains go away in two or three days by this treatment.