TOMATOES AND EGGPLANTS
Both are not strong enough to compete with the weeds when they are young, and so should be grown in a starter bed and later transplanted. Instead of staking them up, let the Tomatoes run along the ground. Roots will grow down from the nodes along the main stem and new shoots will come up and bear fruit.
Eggplant, Avocadoes and Pears target the health and function of the womb and cervix of the female – they look just like these organs. Today’s research shows that when a woman eats 1 avocado a week, it balances hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight and prevents cervical cancers.
The seeds should be soaked in Pancha Gavya (3% solution) for 20 mts. before sowing.
ODD SHAPES OF BRINJAL
- Take the filtrant after extracting Mustard oil. Mix water. Pour 100ml at every Brainjal root. It prevents Brinjal into growing in odd shapes and also enables them to grow well. Farmers of Uttar Pradesh practise this.
PREPARING SEEDS OF PADDY, TOMATO, BRINJAL, CHILLIES AND FLOWERS
- Dip the roots of these saplings in Bejamritha liquid and sow. Drumstick, Rose, Pomegranate and Grapes can be prepared in the same way.
- Take seeds from ripe Brinjals and dry in sun. then sow them. Spread hay over the area. On 3rd day, you can see the saplings.
WORMS INSIDE BRINJALS
- PONNEEM : Neem oil – 450 ml; Pongamia oil = 450 ml; Khadi soap liquid – 100 ml; mix everything together. Mix 30 ml of this with a liter of water to spray. An acre of land needs 10 tanks.
- NEEM SEED LIQUID: Neem seeds – 500 g; Garlic – 100 g; Cow urine – 2 liters. Crush Neem seeds and Garlic. Soak in urine for 3 days. Mix 300 ml of it with 10 litres of water and spray. An acre of land needs 10 tanks.