- Corn silk tea or it can be cut into tiny pieces, added to curds and taken.
- Green Tea has a purifying effect and is very good for the kidneys, urinary tract and bladder.
- Lady’s finger makes the bladder strong.
- A teaspoon of Basil seeds mixed in a glass of water with some jaggary or honey makes an excellent medicine.
- Thyme is a good astringent and it works to clean the kidneys and bladder.
- Pour 1 cup boiling water over 1 tsp. of Thyme. Let sit for 15 mts. Strain and sweeten with honey when lukewarm. Drink a cup a day for a week.
- Roast Fenugreek (Methi) seeds till red. Powder. Add Honey. Take 1 tbsp.
- Maha Sacral Mudra and Yoga Mudra are very good.
- Chewing Pumpkin seeds and drinking Pear or Bearberry leaf tea are also good for the bladder.
Juice of ripe Water Melon should be given.
INFLAMMATION OF BLADDER
Pumpkin is very beneficial. The seeds are known for their use in restoring the healthy functioning of the Prostate Gland and Bladder. They should be eaten daily. Add 8 tbs. of whole Pumpkin seeds to 4 cups of water and simmer 30 minutes. Do not strain, but allow to cool before drinking. Drink several glasses a day, as needed, for treatment and for pain.
Boil a tsp each of Licorice powder and Raisins in milk and drink twice a day.