MOTHS AND CABBAGE WORMS
- Pouring sour milk on Cabbage and other plants will discourage moths and Cabbage worms.
- Extract from Mustard oil preparation destroys the worms that destroy the Cabbage roots.
ROTTING OF CABBAGE LEAVES
- Mix 300 ml Lemon juice and ten liters of water and spray.
- Companion crops or mixed crops are the crops grown generally to avoid diseases and pest attacking the main crop. The companion crops attract the pests that attack the main crop, in turn maintaining the quality and quantity of yield. This helps in reducing the man power and extra costs incurred on pesticides or insecticides.
- 10 Cabbages and 1 Mustard Beetroot, Cabbage and Beans can be grown together for this purpose.