Withania somnifera – Ashwagandha
- Withania somnifera, known commonly as Ashwagandha.
- THIS TREE HAS THE CAPACITY TO ABSORB KETHU’S VIBRATIONS.
- Ashwagandha inhibits aging and catalyzes the anabolic processes of the body. Sattvic in quality, it is one of the best herbs for the mind upon which it is nurturing and clarifying. It is calming and promotes deep, dreamless sleep.
- Ashwagandha is a Sattvic herb. It can be taken as a milk decoction with the addition of honey, Pippali and Basmati rice. This herb inhibits ageing and catalyzes the anabolic processes of the body. It nurtures and clarifies the mind.
- It is calming and it promotes deep sleep.
- The seed is said to be hypnotic.
- Use With Caution In Patients Suffering From Hypertension.
- Should Not Be Taken With Sedative And Anti-anxiety Drugs On Personal Basis.
- Large amounts cause abortion.
ASHWAGANDHA AND CATTLE
- Cattle do not eat Ashwagandha leaves.