- It is an excruciating sudden pain in the kidney region.
- Lotus petals and pink Rose buds are made into a decoction to promote flow of urine and ease the pain.
SCANTY URINATION WITH BURNING SENSATION
- Crush the whole plant of Centella Asiatica and extract juice. Take 3 tsp. with honey thrice a day for 7 days.
- Crush Hemidesmus Indicus roots, boil and make decoction. Take with sugar twice daily on empty stomach for 7 days.
- Extract juice of Coriander leaves. Take 3 tsp. with honey thrice a day for 7 days.
- Being diuretic, a decoction of Sandal or Khas – Khas roots along with Madder (Manjishtha) ensures free flow of urination.
BLOOD IN URINE
- Mix a cup of honey with 3 cups of water. Drink 3 ounces of the solution 3 times a day for a week.
- Ashgourd acts as a blood coagulant. Its fresh juice with a tsp of Amla or lemon juice stops profuse bleeding from lungs and nose, in piles and haematuria.
- Take 30 g. of Garikehullu (Arugampul in Tamil) and 15 g. Nelanelli and grind to a fine paste. Mix it with cow’s buttermilk and drink only in the mornings for a few days.
The root of Dhuthi (Abluton Indicum) can be boiled (10 to 15g) and taken to reduce urea and creatinin in blood. It can also be used to cure urinary troubles.
- Water boiled with the Arecanut is diuretic and facilitates free flow of urine apart from being a coolant to the body.
- Mix Betel leaf juice with milk, add some sugar and drink it to promote urination and ensure free flow.
- Mix a tsp. of Cardamom seed powder and Amla juice and drink twice a day.
- Boil Figs in water to get a decoction. Take an ounce or two twice a day.