- Grape fruit, Pineapple, Lemon, Carrots and juices of Green leafy vegetables are good. Vitamin C is very helpful. Diet of seeds, nuts, grains and plenty of raw vegetables and fruits are good.
- Vitamin E in Wheat germ, Magnesium and Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis L.) also promotes relaxation in the heart.
SUNLIGHT AND OXYGEN
- Sunlight increases both the Oxygen content of the human blood and its capacity to deliver Oxygen to the tissues, in much the same way that regular exercise does.
ATHEROSCLEROSIS – HARDENING OF ARTERIES
- Vitamin C and Sunbath at Sunrise and Sunset help tremendously.
- HEART RHYTHM CAN BE NORMALIZED USING GREEN COLOR. Take Green radiation on the Heart Chakra daily for 30 minutes. Chlorophyll, the green essence of Nature is now used to balance the heart action. So Wheat grass juice can be taken daily on empty stomach in the mornings.
- Sandal powder should be boiled in a cup of water and taken internally.
- While inhaling, hold your hands in front of your chest with fingers spread. Hold your breath and stretch out your arms horizontally at your side. Now exhale and vigorously make a fist with each hand. Then, breathe normally, open the fists and lower your arms. Repeat three times.
- This little exercise expands the Bronchial tubes, opens the lungs, strengthens the heart and refreshes the mind. Asthmatic patients often cough during this exercise because it loosens the mucus in the bronchial tubes and heart patients feel an intense awareness of the heart.
- Cross your fingers with each other, turn the palms outward and stretch your arms. This will refresh you, improve your breathing and strengthen your heart.
- Try encircling your fingers around your little finger more often. This is good for the heart.
- Hold your left hand in front of your chest with the palm facing outward. Bend the fingers. Now grasp the left hand with the right hand, which has its back facing outward. Move the hands to the level of the heart, right in front of the chest. While exhaling, vigorously pull the hands apart without releasing the grip. This will tense the muscles of the upper arms and chest area. While exhaling, let go of all the tensions. Repeat 6 times and then lovingly place both the hands on the Sternum in this position. Focus on the feeling in this part of your body. Then change the hand position: your right palm now faces outward. Repeat the exercise 6 times in this position. Afterward, remain in silence for a while. Once a day is enough.
- Repeat the same exercise, but this time keep the lower arms diagonal instead of horizontal; one elbow points upward at a slant and the other elbow points downward at a slant.
- This Mudra stimulates heart activity, strengthens heart muscles, opens the Bronchial tubes and releases any type of tension in this area. (Ref. from Mr. Gertrud Hirschi’s Mudras Book)
- Imagine a Red Rosebud in your heart. Whenever you exhale, a petal opens, until the entire flower is completely open. The petals now form a rosette, and the rosette gets a bit larger with every breath until the flower is oversized as it rests upon your chest. You can even feel its weight. Just as your chest rhythmically rises and falls while you breathe, the flower moves as well. Perhaps you can even imagine the fragrance of the Rose.
- Just like magnets can keep pipelines clean and prevent scale deposits, it can also prevent build-up of calcium in the arteries. But don’t use magnets directly on the heart region. Magnetic water can be drunk instead.