- Take Black Tulsi leaves 1 handful and Arjun bark 50 gm. Powder. Put into a mud pot. Add 4 cups of water. Reduce to 2 cups. Filter. Add 2 tbsp. of honey. Drink a mouthful every 2 hours for 6 to 24 days. Make it fresh daily. CRUSH THE STALKS OF TULSI AND KEEP IT IN THE POCKET NEAR HEART.
- Eat Pears in plenty daily in season.
- Practice Nadi Shodhana Pranayama in the ratio of 1:2 of inhalation and exhalation. It stabilizes the heart rhythm.
- Arjun – 30 g.; Ashwagandha – 10 g.; Shatavari – 10 g. Mix everything. Powder. Have 1 tsp. with milk daily.
- Eat food on Lotus leaves regularly.
- Soak Pomegranate in Honey and eat daily. Take only the sweet variety.
- Dry roast Wheat flour. Cool, add Honey and eat. This strengthens the heart. Take plenty of it in winter and less of it in summer. It controls Vata Dosha.
- Place a small handful of fresh, wild Rose petals or 3 tbsp of dried Rose petals in 2 cups of boiling water. Steep covered for 15 minutes. Strain and sweeten with Honey. Garden Roses can also be used. White Roses are better. It can be taken daily if desired.
- Raga Chandrakauns is very helpful.
- Brahmari Pranayama and Ujjayi Pranayama are useful in cardiac problems.
- Scrape Carrot and add Honey. Keep it in sun for 15 days. Eat it daily.
- Scrape 400 g. Carrot. Keep aside. Take 10 g. each of Dry Ginger, Pepper, Hippili, Cardamom, Clove, Bamboo salt, Nutmeg and Mace powder.
- Take 800 g. sugar. Add a little water and Carrot. Prepare a syrup of 2 thread consistency. Add all the above powders with 200 g. ghee. Mix. Cool. Add 240 g. Honey. Mix. Eat 10 g. with a cup of milk.