- A Tomato has four chambers and is red. The heart has four chambers. All of the research shows tomatoes are indeed pure heart and blood food.
- Grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each grape looks like a blood cell and all of the research today shows that grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food.
- APAN VAYU MUDRA (The life saver; first aid for heart attack): It is also known as Mritasanjivini Mudra. It is useful in all types of heart problems.
- Bend your index finger and let its tip touch the ball of your thumb. At the same time, the tips of the middle and ring fingers touch the tip of your thumb. Extend your little finger. Do this with each hand.
- Use as needed until you feel the effect, or practice three times a day for 15 minutes as a course of treatment.
- It regulates many heart complications.