FEVER DUE TO EXERTION & HEAT
- Crush ¼ cup of Hemidesmus Indicus (Sogadeberu in Kannada) roots and keep in a cup of water overnight. Take this in the morning and evening for 3 days.
- Crush 3”x3” piece of Neem bark and make hot infusion. Take a cup in the morning, noon and night for 3 days.
- Boil Ajwain seeds in water and strain. Take at the interval of two hours.
- Grind five cloves of Garlic to make a paste. Add a little salt. Take it and wash down with hot tea made by adding Basil leaves. Cover yourself in a blanket and sleep. You will sweat profusely and along with the fever, the germs of this infection will also be thrown out of the body through sweat and urine. If need be, continue the treatment for 2 days.
- An infusion of Bhui Amla (Nela Nelli in Kannada) leaves every morning brings down temperature, being cooling and febrifuge (Fever reducer).
- Give plenty of Fenugreek water during the early stages of Small Pox, Chicken Pox or Measles. The Alkaloid Trigonelline in Fenugreek is antiseptic and carminative.